DEVELOPMENT PORTFOLIO (CURRENT PROJECTS)
M2 Development Partners just recently acquired an approximately 1.26 acre site in the SoBRO Section of Downtown Nashville for the Development of a $550 Million Dollar Mixed-Use Project that will change downtown Nashville for decades to come. Stay tuned for more information on this exciting project in the coming months.
CLAY STREET COMMONS IN NASHVILLE, TN
Project Overview: Clay Street Commons will be a 61 unit Multi-Family project with 5,000 square feet of retail, located in one of Nashville’s designated Opportunity Zone in a area undergoing an amazing gentrification. The site is located within a mile of the new Amazon Nashville Headquarters and is currently in design and development. Construction expected to commence in the Fall of 2020 and we will be offering units ranging in size from 525 square feet up to 650 square feet. The Retail component will be focused on neighborhood friendly uses that will help to tie the Project to the existing neighborhood.
Project Overview: Linden Row is a collection of 38 single family style townhomes that draw inspiration from the history and style of Nashville. Designed by The Bradley Projects, and situated in the quaint historic Belmont Hillsboro neighborhood of Nashville, these homes are an exemplification of today’s contemporary living within a historic urban context. Each residence combines carefully refined floorplans and finishes with expansive outdoor space reinterpreting Nashville luxury living. Refined details, clean lines and rich materials define Linden Row. Each home combines fine craftsmanship with neutral straightforward materials. Versatile floorplans encourage both entertainment and leisure for easy, seamless living. Priced from $1,000,000 with floorplans ranging from 2600 – 3100 square feet. Phase I deliver is scheduled for late summer 2020.
6101 SLIGO MILL ROAD IN WASHINGTON, DC
Project Overview: The Sligo Mill Road Project is an approximately 50,000 square foot Multi-Family Project in one of Washington DC’s most rapidly gentrifying neighborhoods. The project consists of 47 units ranging in size from 450 square feet up to 1800 sq.ft. and is an adaptive reuse project as we will be converting a former Masonic Facility built in 1905 and expanded several times over the past 100+ years.
DEVELOPMENT PORTFOLIO (PAST PROJECTS) RESIDENTIAL
- Two (15) Fifteen Story High-Rise Condominium Towers on the Manatee River in Palmetto, FL.
(Estimated Value: $150,000,000 USD)
- Five (4) Four Story Mid-Rise Condominium Buildings on the Gulf of Mexico on Longboat Key, FL.
(Estimated Value: $85,000,000 USD)
Spec House on LongBoat Key, Fl
- Custom Home built on Longboat Key, FL directly on the Sarasota Bay.
(Estimated Value: $11,000,000 USD)
Trotwood, OH Facility
- 400,000 sq.ft. Warehouse & Assembly Space in Trotwood, OH in support of a General Motors Automotive Supplier.
(Estimated Value: $21,000,000 USD)
Flint, MI Facility
- 400,000 sq.ft. Warehouse & Assembly Space in Flint. MI in support of a General Motors Automotive Supplier.
(Estimated Value: $22,000,000 USD)
Pontiac, MI Facility
- 380,000 sq.ft. Warehouse & Assembly Space in Pontiac, MI in support of a General Motors Automotive Supplier.
(Estimated Value: $21,000,000 USD)
Howell, MI Building
- 170,000 sq.ft. Crane Facility which was a storage facility for General Motors.
(Estimated Value: $9,900,000 USD)
Saginaw, MI Building
- 400,000 sq.ft. which was a assembly and distribution center for a General Motors Supplier.
(Estimated Value: $30,000,000 USD)
Roseville, MI Facility
- 195,000 sq.ft. Warehousing & Assembly Facility in support of General Motors Automotive Supplier
(Estimated Value: $20,000,000 USD)
INFRASTRUCTURE & MIXED-USE EXPERIENCE:
- Infrastructure Project with over a mile of frontage along the Manatee River in Palmetto, FL. The site is approved for 1250 Residential Units and 250,000 sq.ft. of Retail.
(Estimated Value: $80,000,000 USD)
From time to time M2DP has development projects that will give third party and institutional investors the opportunity to participate in an M2DP project. Each potential development project has its own unique set of investment risks and opportunities and all investment decision should be made carefully and with the benefit of legal and accounting representation. For a list of potential investment opportunities for current and future M2DP project please contact us directly.